We’ve launched our new Connection Manager for our Mobile Broadband customers. Initially the software will only be available with our latest dongle, the Huawei E1752Cu, but we’ll be making it available for our other modems over the coming weeks.
The new software has some great features including:
- A fresh new layout which makes it easier for you to find your way around
- Easy access to information that is relevant to the Mobile Broadband package you have bought.
- Pay Monthly customers can:
- set your bill data and data allowance so Connection Manager can give you an indication of how much of your allowance you have used
- Monitor your usage over the last 6 months
- Set alerts to ensure you don’t use too much data while your abroad
- Pay & Go customers have a one click option to visit the O2 website that allows you to check how much credit you have left
- An ‘Updates and News’ feature to help us keep you up to date on relevant Mobile Broadband information
We hope you’ll enjoy the experience.
Click here to see the manual and software that is available for your dongle or computer.
Click here to access help FAQ's around Connection Manager
Pay Monthly Connection Manager
Pay and Go Connection Manager